Friday, May 18, 2012

What day is it?

In total I think my travel was about 36 hours from door to door. I am so happy to be here finally. My new home for six months! I've already made some new friends, seen interesting things I think you will only see here and had some great food. All in all my travel days were exhausting but worth it.

Few items of note:

1. I hate LAX airport
2. Munich is probibly one of the most beautiful places. Granted a saw it from the air but it was so pretty. The alps weren't so bad either
3. Customs is like taxes... It's always there.
4. India is hot
5. I'm thankful for a bed
6. Most european airlines are way better than United.

And with that good night! Here are some pictures for your enjoyment:

About 30 hours of this....

Munich... you look perfect!

Getting ready for dinner

Dinner!!

No comments:

Post a Comment