Friday, July 6, 2012

Saree


Apparently I cant get the a right in saree because the kids always correct me.  Today was kinda lame but good at the same time.  We were all going to a wedding of one of the House Mothers here at Rising Star.  I  unfortunately was up all night with the flu.  So I pretty much look like death in these pictures but I couldn't not get dressed up with everyone.  I had gotten my saree and I wanted to wear it even if I couldn't make it to the party.  


Julie and I 


Berlyn looking hot!



Dane and Carl


Carl and Miranda.  I think they look like brother and sister in this shot.


Dani-  finally got her saree back from the tailor about 10 min prior to this.  Almost had to go in nothing!


Miranda sitting side saddle on the Elephant House elephant.


Julie looking like a model.  So pretty!


Berlyn chose such a great saree!


Carl and Lola... yes again she is in her startled position.  This picture make me laugh every time I see it.

So when everyone went to the wedding I stayed behind.  I was going to help with life dance but because there was no school there wasn't Life Dance.  So I took some pics of the kids.


Durga Devi (Anu) -  She needs sponsors if anyone is interested!!!


Sudha



They love it when I wiggle Rudy on their faces.


This is Joseph.  He was playing cricket with the other boys.  He is so graceful even when he is catching a ball.  He's in Life Dance and is such a talented dancer.


This is M. Vijay.  I never know what he does with his glasses.


There are these red flowers on these trees that the kids love to eat.  Here he is throwing the volleyball up there to see if he can knock one down.


He got bored of that so his brother Ronjith came over and they were hitting the ball back and forth.  Madhavan joined it too.


On my way back I walked with the kids on trash pick up duty.  Hari is in the blue and he loves to perform for the camera.


The sky here is so crazy.  The clouds never move and the sunset is always amazing. 

1 comment:

  1. ...I think YOU'RE amazing! I'm so sorry you were sick & had to skip the wedding; but thank you for posting more shots of the children! Everything looks beautiful; you're a talented photographer, on top of all your other talents! (This was the first I'd heard of "Rudy": kudos on a great name choice! ;-)

    ReplyDelete