Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Maalai

Maalai means evening.  On my way home from Changelputt I took these shots.  I was using an iPod and driving very fast so some are a little blurred.  But even blurred you can see the beauty that India is. 


I love this picture of the rice field.  I think they are one of the most beautiful parts of rural India. 


Small villiage about 10 min from Rising Star outreach.  We drove down here into the village to drop of the interpreter.  He was sick and we were dropping him off at home because he wasn't able to drive his motorcycle just yet.


Normal scene for India.  A really full bus.  I missed the first door of the bus as it flew by at the junction but there were more people hanging out the door and off the side.





No matter where you are there will be cows.  In the city, in the village or on the highway.


Below is a picture of the Junction.  This is where we sometimes shop or stop for ice cream.

This is an apartment building just out of the junction.

No comments:

Post a Comment