Tuesday, September 11, 2012

A little bit of Moot

One of my favorite places to be in India is in the colony we call Moot.  Really just to shorten the real name I think.  This to me is Jayaraj-ville.  I went with medical for Birdie's last day and its probibly the best way to end a trip in India.  This colony has amazing people and Jayaraj is the live of the colony.
There is so much love here. 


Never be afraid to hug and love people. 


They make every day special!



And here is a little bit of Jayaraj because he is so awesome!  


He will teach you that a life that could be seen as poor, sad, and hard is just what you make it and he makes life what its supposed to be.  Fun- Jolly- Real- Love

His example will be something that I will never forget.  He will be what I take back with me to America.  Ok- so not physically take back to America.  If I could do that I would have a long list. A really LONG list.

No comments:

Post a Comment