Wednesday, August 8, 2012

The true meaning of .... lice

Sometimes you wake up in the middle of the night and you think something is ...off.  Then you feel something crawling on your arm in the dark.  Then sometimes to pinch whatever it was that was crawling on you and you use your iPod as a flashlight.  Sometimes what you see is lice.

I feel that I have been accepted and feel truly apart of India.  I have lice.   It's true!  So I took my trusty lice kit into the bathroom and proceeded to treat and brush out my hair.  It was basically a disaster so Julie took pitty on me and helped me comb.  That is love!  When someone will sit with you and help you comb out dead parasites, you know you are loved.

So after a few hours of cleaning I am sitting on my bed, so tired from the very short night and ready to work.  I'm actually really grateful that India cancelled  school for today. Thank you India!

No comments:

Post a Comment